We ship to the following locations:
- Canada (all Provinces)
- United States of America
Shipping is charged based on the customers location, weight, dimensions and prevailing services fee as automatically calculated from Canada Post, Purolator, UPS or Fedex and included in the shipping total at checkout.
Shipping & Handling
- On initial order you will recieve an email with the anticipated date that we will receive your product.
- Due to our products having various lead-times, shipping for an order will only occur once the LAST item has been received from the supplier.
- Should delays occur from the supplier (including grading companies and comic publishers/distributors) we try and notify you via email/facebook of the delay. We will do our best to fulfill your order bast on the new anticipated delivery date. If for whatever reason the order cannot be fulfilled (due to us typically being shorted stock by the supplier or changes from the suppliers in terms of delivery dates) within one month we will do our best to resolve the issue with you by providing a replacement item(s) or refund for only those items which cannot be fulfilled.
- Handling takes 3-5 business days for us to process, pack and get your order ready for shipping.
- Please be aware that any orders placed after Final Order Cutoff ("FOC") at 8pm EST on Monday night may not be shipped on the day when items are intended to arrive. When these items arrive from the supplier they will be shipped out as per the terms of our shipping policy.
- No LOCAL PICKUP is available unless by prior arrangement.
- We recognize that the shipping cost is an integral part of your purchase and as such we offer two incentives to assist in reducing your cost:
- A free service called "Add to My PULLBOX" feature to combine orders (details below).
- A discounted shipping service for customers who spend CAD20.00 or more per order (details below)
- We will ship part of an order at a customer's request, however, this will incur additional shipping fees.
Free "Add to My PULLBOX" Feature
We recognize that the shipping cost is an integral part of your purchase. As such, we have designed a "PULLBOX" feature which allows our customers to save on multiple shipping fees by aggregating their orders for combined delivery.
To access this feature, all you need to do is:
- Select the "Loyalty Member - Please add it to my PULLBOX, combine orders and sent later".
- When you are ready to have your items shipped:
- Select the shipping method of your choice on your last order and the all items in your PULLBOX will be delivered together.
- If you won't be making an additional order, please manually purchase the shipping option of your choice here. Once purchased all items in your PULLBOX will be delivered together.
- The collected shipment cost is subject to weight & size limitations. If your order exceeds these limitations then our team will contact you before sending.
- PULLBOX items can only be kept for a maximum of 60days at which point items will need to be shipped out. Should you not choose option 1 or 2 above we will send you an invoice for shipping via email.
We know you want to get your items as soon as possible but are concerned about the cost of shipping. To assist you in your decision we offer three discounted shipping options that are automatically calculated for you at checkout:
- Spend > CAD20.00 on an order and receive CAD5.00 off your order to partially offset your shipping cost.
- Spend > CAD50.00 on an order and receive 20% off your order to offset most of your shipping cost.
Taking Care of Our Products
Being collectors ourselves, we are obsessed with taking the best care of all our products while in our possession, during packaging and throughout the shipping process. Some may consider our packing methods as excessive but we'd rather be safe-than-sorry!
- All raw comic books are packaged in layers of bubble-wrap cushioning inside of specialty-designed comic book protective mailer and all encased in a waterproof bubble mailer together with "do not bend or crush" labels.
- Graded books are packaged in layers of larger cushioning, secured with packaging peanuts and/or crush paper and sealed in a double-walled box with fragile and "do not bend or crush" labels.